Weekly Flash Specials
How a Dimmi flash offer works.
- 50% off your food: The restaurant covers 50% of the food component on your bill.
- Book & redeem: You have 14 days to book (begins and ends midnight Monday) and 4-8 weeks to redeem the offer.
- Available on selected days: The offer is available only on specific days and at selected times.
- No vouchers or coupons: The restaurant will see the discount noted in your booking confirmation email & will automatically deduct the food component from your bill. If your bill is not automatically deducted this may have been a simple oversight. Just let the waiting staff know you booked the offer and they can revise the details of your reservation.
- Make sure you booked the offer: Your confirmation email will outline whether you have successfully booked the offer (if there is no mention of the offer then there may be an issue).
- No upfront payment: Book online and pay as you normally would at the restaurant.
How do I receive the weekly flash offer?
To get notified about the flash offer of the week, simply create a Dimmi account and select "yes send me news tips & deals". Every Tuesday the offers will be delivered to your inbox via our weekly newsletter.
Terms and Conditions: Dimmi flash offers are only available when the booking is made through www.dimmi.com.au and through selecting the nominated deal on the specials tab of the restaurant’s Dimmi profile. Dimmi flash offers are only redeemable on select days at select times, as nominated by the restaurant. Dimmi flash offers are not available on public holidays. Dimmi flash offers are not redeemable for cash. Dimmi flash offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, coupon, voucher or offer. BYO is not available with a Dimmi Flash Special, unless stated so by the restaurant. Should the party arrive more than 15 minutes late, the restaurant has the right to cancel the reservation. The 50% off applies to the food component of the bill only and not to drinks/beverages. The restaurant may nominate specific menus and/or specific menu items. Where an expected leave time applies (i.e. 5:00pm - 7:30pm) the restaurant has the right to require the table back.